Why Are We The Best?
Since 1979, Rosenthal Represents has been a leader in licensing art. Founders, Elise Rosenthal and Neil Sandler work with award-winning illustrators and designers to pioneer innovative styles for a diverse clientele ranging from advertising agencies to carpet manufacturers.
Rosenthal Represents offers a full art service, from concept to finished art. By meeting the needs and objectives of our clients, we have helped introduce thousands of products into the marketplace. We have assisted hundreds of manufacturers in broadening their market share with innovative and eye-catching products.
We’ve worked with Mohawk Home, Certified International, Warner Bros., Sakura, Precidio, MJ Zoom, The Rug Barn, Riddle & Company, Marcel Schurman, American Greetings, Foreside, Evandale, Signs of the Times, A.E. Nathan, Timeless Treasures, and much more.
Why Choose Us
- We work closely with you to develop a marketing plan geared specifically for your goals.
- We makes presentations, handles contract negotiations, fosters relationships between you and the licensor.
- We participate in and attend all the major trade shows on your behalf so that we may service existing clients and find you new ones.
- We handle billing and royalty reporting.
- We advise you on creating designs for cross marketing and licensing.
What Clients Say
Unparalleled support — my team! Never will you come across an art licensing company so dedicated and resourceful to their craft! Sincere thanks to Neil & Elise!Saul Cohen, Cruciso